Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Fun Weekend.

Our weekend wasn't the best. I had to work Friday night, so Saturday Kam took the boys over to his moms so that i could sleep I slept till like 2 in the afternoon. It felt really good to sleep I don't really get to sleep much after work so it was really nice. Well when they got home Payten also had a cold. Oh ya I had a cold. So we decided to go to get something to eat at Iggy's it was pretty good. Then we headed off to Golden Spike Arena to watch Carleigh's boyfriend Chris ride the bulls. Oh ya Ryker had so much fun! He loves Chris. He ended up taking 1st place that night and 2nd place through the whole Rodeo since it went for two days. We got home pretty late and so we didn't even end up going to church, Cause the boys and I weren't feeling so good. Well Payten was the worst. He slept all day long. He was so awnry. Well after him sleeping all day long I was a little worried he wouldn't sleep at night but he did. I was suprised. Well Today Kam got home from work and told me he has to leave for Tuscan tommorrow morning. How sad we will be alone again. I work tonight so that means not much sleep for me then I don't work till Friday night. Saturday morning I am heading off to Logan for a Dance Competition. My cousin is going to be competing im so so excited to go and watch her dance. Well that's it for now I will try and post some pictures later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sound fun. Hope the kids are feeling better. Thats great about Chris. Take care