Saturday, May 2, 2009

SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!

So we finally got things going on our house. For those who don't know about it we FINALLY got our house up for sale. We are so excited to be able to try and find a new house. We have out grown our little condo. I absolutaly love our Condo its just too small for our little family. Our boys don't have anywhere to play really. Anyone that knows someone who is looking for a home let them know about our little condo its 2 bed room 1 1/2 bath. Its really well taken care and cute little home.
Another reason I'm so excited is Monday we are off the St. George again. It is so fun to get away and have nice warm weather. I'll post pictures when we get home i'm sure i'll have plenty of them.

1 comment:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

YAY!! I bet your condo is getting small, your family is growing! I hate and love looking for houses! My boyfriend just bought a house! I can't wait to decorate it for him!!! :)