Thursday, September 30, 2010

PAYTEN'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Payten's cool mountain motorcross track cake he loved it! I love making cakes I can't wait till next year this time i'm going to come up with an idea of my own for there birthdays this should be fun!!
Payten's birthday did not go so well poor little guy! first Ryker got sick then while at the doctor's with Ryker, Payten got sick and had a fever. he did not even want to play with any of his toys he got for his birthday!!!! You can see his rosy cheeck and how he does not feel good at all!!

His cool tractor that he got for his birthday he loves it!!!


His cowboy outfit that is his favorite we have had the hat for awhile, but we bought him the shirt, belt pants and my mom and dad bought him his cool cowboy boots! He absolutely loves them. He tells me he has to go to papa Rickie's house to ride the horses those of you that don't kknow papa Rickie is my dad. He goes my Rick ,but his name is Rickie. My kids are the only ones that get away with calling him Papa Rickie!!! ha ha


Ryker what a sweet little boy!!!


Opening presents!!

His new church outfit from grandma and grandpa wootton!!

No comments: