Monday, December 20, 2010

Update.....

So just a little update. We just got home from visiting all our Family it was so fun. We are so glad that Kam's grandpa has finally got to come home. there home is absolutely beautiful thanks to all his kids that had it remodeled for them so grandpa could get around easier. I am so so happy he is home and is doing well. We are all so grateful for all the prayers and fasting that made it possible for him to get better. We love you Grandpa!! Well the day that we left to go up north I fell outside and sprained my ankle really bad. I am doing better now it is still swollen and my whole foot is black and blue but other then that I'm doing good. We had our Family Christmas Parties. I was a blast. Thanks for the fun time everyone. We love You all and will miss you!!! I will try to post some pictures later.

No comments: