Saturday, January 31, 2009

FREEZING.......

So we went Ice Fishing again this morning. We didn't take the boys thanks to Justine and Tyler we didn't have to. Thanks so much guys for watching them. I hope they weren't too much trouble for you. Your Awesome!! Well we went to Strawberry, we got there a little after 8:00 and boy it was cold actually FREEZING. The tempature was -4 degrees. Yes that is Freezing. I was so dang cold. I wanted to just sit in the car, but I was a good sport and went and sat on the ice. I didn't catch any fish. Kam caught one and had like three others on but couldn't surface them. We decided to leave there, because it was so slow. We didn't see anyone around us catch anything. We drove to Rockport and tried it there and no luck again. So then we just went back to Justine's and Tylers to pick up our boys! It was fun for just Kam and I to get out. I always enjoy our outings together. That was our day.

No comments: