Saturday, July 30, 2011

having a hard day

Just a little update. Brand is now at my mom's house. He is having a really hard time he says he can't live without his Buddy. I am aching right now just thinking of that little guy and all the smiles he brought into my home when he was last here. I miss you sooo much Gage! we love you and think of you daily and the wonderful things you brought to our lives. You had the biggest heart and was always so excited to come stay at my house and to be with Ryker and PayPay. we love you sooo much and will always remember you for the sweet boy you were. You touched so many lives and I will always remember our last visit to the red rocks when you were here and how much fun we all had. I see you every time i Close my eyes.

here is just a little poem I had given to Brandon. we love you Brand hang in there.


A TRIBUTE TO GAGE

No words I write could ever say
How sad and empty I feel today.
The Angels came for you
Much sooner than I planned.
I'll brave the bitter grief that comes
And i'll try my best to understand.
Gage why did you have to go away
why wasn't it right for you to stay.
In my heart Gage will always be
I love him dearly and I know he'll watch over me.
What I'm suffering seems so unfair
But one thing is for certain
My love for him will always be there.
Gage my son you always will be
the most important part of my hearts memory
I'll cherish the moments I held you in my arms
And i'm sure that if you had of stayed longer
You would have graced me with your charms
a thousand words won't bring you back
I know because i've tried
Neither will a thousand tears
I know because i've cried
Now you're up in Heaven
with the angels up above
They will take my place for now
and they'll give you all their love
so go and rest in peace now
my little boy so dear
for all my love and memories
i will hold forever near.


Brand that poem is for you. I love you guys so much! remember he is watching over you now. and will always be there. Ryker said the other day that Gage was looking down from heaven laughing because Payten was being silly. I was so cute my 5 year old boy know that he is there watching over at us and he knows that we he will get to play with him again. We love you sooo much Buddy! Keep watching over your dad mom and baby gentry they all need to feel your love.

No comments: