Wednesday, October 5, 2011

This is just a hard day....

Why do bad things have to happen. I sure miss Gage, he was the sweetest little boy I know. I love him so much and don't know when the last time i told him I loved him. looking at pictures tonight was really hard. I cried and cried. Miss him sooo much! My boys just always loved Playing with their Gagee. I wish there would be a miracle to bring him back to us. I can't imagine what Brandon Jill and Gentry are going through its gotta be ten times harder for them than it is for me. I don't know how people get through things like this. Everytime i see a pic of him i fall apart. I'm so glad I was so close to him and had all the opportunities to spend time with him and get to know him. He will always be my buddy! I will never forget about him. I think about him daily. Miss you sooooo Much Gagee! Aunt Bre, Uncle Kam, Ryker and Payten Love you sooo much!!!!!!

No comments: