Wednesday, November 11, 2009

out of our house...

We finally sold our house we had to be out on tuesday. It was very busy over the weekend getting things ready to move out. we are living with my mom for a couple weeks till we can close on our house down in st george . we are excited for the move but its a very hard time i hate to leave my family. they are wonderful. i want to take a minute to thank everyone and tell them they are very special to us and we will miss all of you. we will have to come back up and visit alot and hope everyone will make a trip down there to visit us. its an exciting new adventure. we love all of you and thanks for everything you've done for us.

1 comment:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

WELL we need to get together BEFORE you go!!! I MEAN IT! Yay I am glad you are finally out of your house though! Please let's get together.. I miss miss you!