Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UPDATE....

So we have been talking to our realitor and we won't be moving until the end of the month cuz if we wait till the 30th of Nov. we wont have to make a house payment till February, So we decided to wait till then so we can save more money. It is coming up really fast. I can't wait to get into the house and start decorating and doing the floors and painting it will be really fun. So we finally found the kids beds they are way cute we got log beds and I absolutaly love them. It will be nice to have them when we get into the house. Ryker and Payten are loving living with Grandma and Pappa. Thanks mom and dad!! Sorry I haven't posted pictures I don't have my cord to my camera so i have to wait and I really don't know when we will have the internet when we get down there. So it might be awhile. Hopefully soon though. We'll keep you in touch and updated on our wonderful little family.

No comments: