Friday, December 26, 2008

More pics from Christmas

Here are some more pictures from christmas. I don't have any of our family ones that we took cause my camera died and the battery was charging.
Here are some of the clothes my mom bought the boys. Thanks mom they are way cute. I can't wait to put them in them. They got a lot of twinner clothes and I love that. I love dressing them alike
Here is my mom we were opening presents and she wasn't looking at me.
Here is a picture of my dad. Its pretty blurry I don't know what happened to it.
Here is the cute couple. Carleigh is adorable. Ryker is so funny with Chris he wants to play with him all the time. He wants Chris to do everything with him and he wont let anyone else. I think he has made Carleigh feel bad cause she tries to play with him and he tells her "No, Chris do it." SORRY Car!!He does love you its just a stage.
Here is Kam, My grandpa, Brandon. Oh and toby he sneaked in the picture.

No comments: