Friday, December 5, 2008

PICTURES FROM THE PAST

This is a picture of Ryker and Me. He was in the NICU for 1 week. it was so sad seeing him with all the tubs in him.
Here is us again but this was right after i had him. What a sweet little baby. He was such a little blessing sent from heaven.
This is Rykers blessing picture we had done. It is so cute how he is posing I love it.
Here is Ryker getting a early start working on cars with his daddy. Oh no i'm in trouble if he is anything like his daddy. I'm in big touble. His dad would build cars all the time. That was his hobby.
Now here is my big boy oh they grow up so fast. I can't believe it. That's old pictures of Ryker i'll get some of Payten posted but i have most of his on cd's so i'll have to find them all. I just can't believe how fast he grew up.

No comments: