Sunday, December 14, 2008

SUNDAY DINNER

So tonight Kamron invited his friend he works with over from FIJI to eat dinner with us. His name is Armony. Sorry I don't know how to spell his name. He was so polite and so fun to have over. We had Taco soup and he said he loved it he even wanted my recipe for it. He was so funny he was telling us that he is afraid of candy cause it will make him fat. In FIJI I guess everything they eat is from the garden and they are always walking and so they can eat eat and eat and not gain weight. It was a great experience to have someone from a different country come to our house and so we could learn some things about there country.
This is a picture of stuff that he brought us that is from FIJI the small thin Neckalace is a sea shell necklace that he gave Kamron. The other neckalace he gave me and then there is the fan that he also gave me that is what they use in FIJI cause they don't have cool air. Thanks so much Armony!
This is a picture of him. Sorry i forgot to turn it around. He is so funny the kids loved him and that suprised me. Ryker was sitting on his lap and everything.
Here is another picture of him, Kam and Payten. I think that he was showing him pictures from Yellowstone.

No comments: