Friday, December 5, 2008

THANKSGIVING AT THE OLSON'S

For Thanksgiving we switch off every year on where we go for Thanksgiving this year it was the Olson's. We all meet at my grandma's church its always so fun and there is a ton of food. We eat and then we just sit and visit and do some crafts or whatever. Its so fun, cause its everyone comes the whole extended family. We just have a blast.
This is my cute grandma and Sarah. Sarah is prego again with a baby girl. We are so excited for her. I think she is due in March.
Here is my Aunt Connie. She just had surgery on her leg. Hope you get better soon.
Here is Jill giving grandma a hug, cause they are leaving.
Here is just another picture of everyone. I didn't take many pictures with my camera cause its acting up and so i took most of them with my video camera, but i need to buy a hook up so i can put the pictures on my computer. After we left the Olson's we went to my other grandma's house and had pie. it was fun. After that we stopped by Kamron's parents house and visited for awhile. Thanks everyone for making Thanksgiving such a great one for us. We love you all!!
Oh wait here is another picture. of my grandma, jill and my cousin nikki.

No comments: