Wednesday, December 3, 2008

THE WORSE DAY EVER!!!

Well i thought I would let everyone know how are day is going. Its not going so well. We got up and eat our breakfast then we decided to go for a walk, cause i want to try and start walking every day so that i can lose like 20 pounds. Well so when we got back from the walk we were going to go to my parents house cause my dad had Gage, we were going to let the boys play. So i got into my car and I realized my purse wasn't in there. Someone stole my purse. If this hasn't happened to you let me tell ya its the worse feeling ever. I feel so sick to my stomach that someone has our account info and my driver license. I call and put a freeze on all our accounts but its still the worse feeling ever. So that is how are day is going not so well. Hope you all have a better day then we have had today.

No comments: