Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ThE bOyS :)

Tonight we got the boys into the tub, when we got them out Ryker said I don't want to go to bed, so we decided to let them play for awhile before we put them in bed. I just decided I would take some pictures of them since they were playing and they had the same Pajamas on.
Here is Ryker takling Payten. What a big brother he is. That's what they are for huh? Well Payten is usually the one that picks on Ryker though.
Here is Ryker picking on Payten again. You can tell by his smile he is loving it. He wouldn't let him go. What a stinker!
Here Payten is trying to give Ryker a hug, but Ryker wouldn't let him.
Here is a cute close up of Ryker. I love that smile! I love you Ryker!
Here is one of Payten. Oh that smile is to die for. WHAT A STUD! I love you Paytee (Payten) Thats what Ryker calls him.

No comments: