Sunday, February 8, 2009

PICTURES OF PAYTEN

Now that I posted pictures of Ryker, I had to post some of Payten that I liked. They are both growing so fast. I miss my little babies, but absolutaly love them now. Payten Keeps me on my toes. He is always getting into things. I really have to watch him.
I just think this picture is cute cause of his smile. the light from the window made the pictures look funny. But he has the cutest smile. I love it!
Here he is smiling again. Oh and look at his curly hair. Oh its so cut, but It was getting so so long, So I just cut it. Man I can't believe I cut it off. Oh well It will grow back. His hair grows so fast.
I love tis picture of Payten and Grandma ( MY MOM). He usually doesn't let ya take pictures of him or if he does he never looks at you, cause he is too worried about looking at the person that is holding him or he just cries.
Here he is in his high chair, see that little grin I was telling him not to push his food of the tray and he was grinning at me and of course he pushed it off. What a little stinker.
Look how much much my little Paytee has changed. I can't believe it. They grow so fast. Mommy and Daddy love you Payten!! Your such a sweet little boy. LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Brandon and Jill said...

Hey thanks for your comment I will tell her hopefully she gets better soon way cute pics!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Hey girl! I look at your blog all the time! I don't care if you look at my blog that's why it's here! Your boys are so stinkin cute! I can't believe how big they are and O my gosh Ryker looks just like you!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

You know what I wish that everything didn't happen! I miss you and Ryker and I hate that I never got to know Payten, but it looks like you are doing well and your boys are adorable! Tell your family hi for me ok!

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

Will you add me to your blog I like looking at your blog! It's breannamecham0371@yahoo.com