Thursday, February 12, 2009

oUr FuN dAy!

This morning around 9:00 I got a phone call from my Grandpa Olson that my Grandma Olson just got out of surgery from having her knee replaced. So if you know me I got ready and took off to Salt Lake to go see her. Jill and Gage followed us down there. I picked up Justyne from her house so she could go too. Well Grandma looked so good. We walked in and she was putting makeup on and she had only been out of surgery for an hour. Wow she is crazy! Here are some pictures at the Hospital.
Here is Gage, Jill, and Grandpa Olson oh and don't forget Gage's DINO he loves that thing. He won't go anywhere without it.
Here is Grandma.
Here is Grandpa, Payten, Ryker, and Justyne and don't forget Brighton in here belly. (Sorry Justyne i know i didn't spell her name right I couldn't remember how your spelling it).
Here is Grandma doing her breathing treatment.

Here she is going her Make-up. CRAZY Grandma's. She told us she had to put makeup on so she didn't scare anyone. We LOVE YOU GRANDMA! Hope recovery goes well.

3 comments:

Kody Bre & Kyree said...

I miss Grandma and Granpa Olson! I hope she is doing good! Tell them hi!

Justyne and Tyler said...

Haha i love the pictures!!! grandma is so funny!!! thanks for coming to get me that day!

Unknown said...

they are so cute its a cute picture of you and kam. thanks for for adding me on to your blog you do such a great job. love ya