Thursday, February 5, 2009

I think we are finally going to go private now. I know I said along time ago we were going to but I just haven't yet mainly because I have some Aunts that get on to look at it and they don't have an account but we are going to do it anyways now, because there are some people out there that look at our blog and add us to there list without even letting us know and who knows what they are doing. So leave me a comment and leave your e-mail if you would still like to look at our blog. Thanks!! Sorry for the inconvience we will be going private in March.

2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

add us!!! alicialang84@hotmail.com

The Olson Gang said...

Be sure to add us!!!
I think you have our email already... add Amber too!

LOVE YA! AND..... You have a DARLING family!