Tuesday, February 3, 2009

THE PAST!!!

I just was sitting here watching tv, since everyone went to bed. I started thinking about my life and how I got to were I am now. I just wanted to go back and think of how Kamron and I started our life together and our cute little family. We'll Kamron and I met through some friends. The minute I saw him I fell in LOVE with him. I love him so much! We ended up getting married January 21, 2006 we wanted it to be on the 22nd, cause that would of been our one year Anniversary but it happened to be a Sunday so that couldn't happen. So then we just lived his his parents for awhile. On July 7, 2006 our little guy Ryker was born. Man I thought that was an adventure. Well we got to the hospital in the morning and we sat there all day long and the exciting part is that I signed papers on our house while I was in labor. I had an oxygen mask on and everything. It was crazy. But Little Ryker finally came. I love that Little guy so much. Well not little anymore. Well He was in the NICU for a week, cause he swallowed to much birth fluid so it wasn't very fun. We finally got home and boy was our house a mess. but thanks to Kam's Mom, my Mom and my Aunt Melissa it got put together. Thanks Guys we couldn't of done it without you. Well so time went on and Then on September 21,2007 we welcomed Payten to our Family. Boy was that one more exciting then Ryker being born just because that I was a cheer advisor at West Haven Rec. I was at football games all day long. then I went to my moms house to do a couple of my friends hairs for a dance. Kam and my Mom decided to go to sam's club while I was finishing. They called and asked what we wanted to eat and My sister Carleigh said you better just come home Breann isn't feeling so good. So they came home Kamron drove me to the hospital cause my contractions were five minutes apart. by the time we got to the hospital my contractions were 30 seconds apart. We got there at 7:45pm and had our little guy Payten at 8:05 it would of been sooner but we were waiting for my doctor.
March 8, 2008 we got sealed together as a family in the Bountiful temple, that was a wonderful day. When we were being sealed the big smile on Payten and Rykers face was priceless. We love our Boys! they sure keep us on our toes. Kamron and I have been married now for 3 years it is wonderful. We have our ups and downs but who doesn't. I love you Honey!!

No comments: