Friday, February 6, 2009

OUR SWEET RYKER:)

So I was just organizing picutes in the computer and found some really cute ones of Ryker I know I have some of Payten too but I'll post those later. These are just a bunch from when he was little till now.
This picture he was so happy and just smiling. I thought it was way cute.
This picture I had to post cause it was so funny. I was taking pictures of my cousin one day and he my one cousin Garrett was leaning on the tree and Ryker went to one of the trees and leaned on it and folded his arms just like Garrett. I was funny. Look at that serious face.
This on he is so littel I just loved his cute little outfit. I can't believe its even the same little boy. He is getting so big it makes me sad.
I love this one with him and his Daddy. It's just so cute. Ryker mommy and daddy love you tons!! You need to stop growing.

No comments: