Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ANOTHER DAY AT THE PARK

So we went to the park again. I wanted to take the kids out as much as i can before it gets cold. They loved the park. Here is a pic of Payten and mommy. Oh boy my hair looks bad its from the day before I just didn't want to get ready. That's okay though I had fun with the boys. Jill and Gage came with us.

Payten is such a cutie. You can't really tell in this picture but his hair is going curly. when i put gel in it I can get it too go way curly.
Here is my big boy he loves the swings he tells me to go higher and higher , but the one time i pushed him way high and he yelled and said that scare me. It was so cute.
Here is my baby boy. Payten loved the swing too. When i went to get him out he cried he wanted to stay in so I had to let him stay in a little longer cause I felt bad. Don't think he had too much fun at the park, cause he doesn't walk to there isn't much for him to do. He walks at home but he will never walk when we go anywhere cause he can get around alot fast when he crawls.
This is Gage he was so funny on the slide he wouldn't go down on his bum. He would push himself down on his stomach. It was so cute. We couldn't get him to go down on his Bum, He just didn't want to.
Oh my big boy again. he was going down on is stomach on the big slide but he was going head first. It was so cute. He's such a brave boy. He loves the Park. I guess i need to take him there more often. We took more pictures, but i didn't want to put all of them on there cause i took like 30 just yesterday at the park. I'm just doing a scrapbook on the days we went to the park. so i need alot of pictures. to choose from.

No comments: