Sunday, September 28, 2008

PAYTEN'S HALLOWEEN COSTUMES

So last night we were trying on a bunch of Halloween costumes on Payten that we borrowed from my mom. She has a bunch from when i was little. So this on is BARNEY, i thought he looked pretty cute in it. but kam told me no he can't be Barney.
This is another costume its a pea pod the peas aren't on it cause Ryker took them and was playing with them but they go right in the middle on his stomach.
This is Tigger, he looks really cute in it I think. I think this is what he is going to be for Halloween. So leave a comment as say what one you like the most.

2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

oh the tiger is so stinkin cute!! Baby Kaysen is going to be a Gorilla! We love halloween! pAYten looks cute in all of them though!

THE RIGBY'S said...

He looks cute in all of the costumes but, I think he would make a ggggreat tiger!!