Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CHEER CLASS

So today i went to teach my cheer class. I just decided i would let them have fun we tumbled and everything. I was doing cartwheels across the field. it was so dang funny i haven't donethat in such a long time. then Ryker ran and did like a jumping summersalt it was so funny i wish i would of had my camera to show you. it was way cool i was trying to get him to do it again when we got home but haven't been able to get hime to do it. i wanted to take a picture of him doing it. so don't all that stuff i feel like i'm going to be pretty sore tommorrow. I really haven't done much since i had Payten and he is 1 now so it is pretty sad. I used to teach dance and so that would help me work out some, but now that i don't do that i don't do much or don't have much time to go to the gym. wish i did. My husband works all the time, we already don't have much time together. I really appreciate everything he does for us. we love him. He is everything to me. The boys love when he is home playing with them, they just laugh and love it. so your probably thinking that i update my blogs alot it is just because i have a Aunt and Uncle that live in St. George that i don't see much and we are pretty close to them well i am pretty close, so i update it alot so they can see my kids growing and know whats going on with us just like them living here. so we'll see ya later till next time. We love you Ellen And Dick

1 comment:

Alicia and Jake said...

How come i did not know u had a blog?? Im so glad u found us! Yes i know Nicole and Kelsey! I love them BOTH 2 death! Me and Nicole and Whit go to lunch every once in awile u should come with us! Way cute blog i love your boys!