Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HERE ARE SOME MORE PICS.....

So here is Ryker when he was a baby with his daddy! look how sweet. I miss whenhe was so little he was the cutest little baby. I can't believe they grow so fast. He is now 2. Time just flies.
This is Payten when he was a baby and actually took naps. this picture was taken when we were on a walk, he always fell asleep when we went on a walk. cherish all the time you have with your kids, cause they grow up so fast, Soon they won't be around, they will be going away to school and getting married and having kids of there own.
MOMMY AND DADDY LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!



1 comment:

The Moss Family said...

Oh my gosh it's so good to hear from you! I ran into your mom a while ago. I guess a long time ago actually and she said you had another boy. I'm so happy for you. They are both beautiful. It seems just like yesterday that me and you where playing with are baby dolls and our game of house. Crazy that we are actually living it all now. Time just flys way to fast. We really need to try better at staying intouch. Miss you!!!