Monday, September 29, 2008

FaMiLy HoMe EvEnInG....

Yesterday after church we went to Kam's mom's house and got together with his sister and her family and we did a Family Home Evening we try and get together once a month to do a big Family Home Eveninge had a lot of fun. Kam's mom did the lesson and dinner. Well i guess she did it all this time, cause she did the dessert too. So it was pretty nice. Our dinner was amazing we had turkey, potatoes, stuffing, homemade rolls, and jello. It was delicious. She always does a good dinner. She is a great cook. So after dinner we just kinda sat around for awhile.
Here is Megan sitting on the couch just relaxing

Here are the boys eating ice cream and brownies after our lesson. They were sitting on the counter and they had a whole conversation going. It was so cute. They play so good together. Quinton is so cute. Ryker has a hard time saying his name and it comes out as Colton. Its cute though. Ryker loves when Quinton is at Grandma's house.
Here is Zach with Baby Aleena. So sweet! She is so cute. She is just so tiny. Can't believe my boys were that small at one time. I miss that. I want another baby until I have to go somewhere with my boys and they are little stinkers so then it makes me think and I need to wait till Payten is like four and we have a bigger house.
Here is me and my love he was kinda mad that i came and sat by him, cause he said he was trying to play cars with Ryker.
Here is silly Quinton he stuck his hands down his pants. Its pretty funny.
Here are all the boys playing cars. Kam is so good with the kids. What fun they are having. Payten started making car sounds, cause when Kam drives the play cars he makes the noise. Payten started doing it yesterday. Its so stinkin cute. Well there was our day at grandma's house doing our family home evening. I didn't get any pictures of grandpa.

1 comment:

THE RIGBY'S said...

We had alot of fun at FHE. Thanks for taking the pictures.