Friday, October 24, 2008

GAGE'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

Today we celebrated Gage's birthday at my moms house. Last night Jill called me and asked if I would help her do Gage's cake cause Brandon wanted the Lightning Mcqueen cake. So she came over this morning and we did the cake. Boy was it a messy project. I was so dirty I had frosting in my hair, on my face & all over my close. I had it all over on the floor it was just a mess.
Sorry I didn't flip the picture before I put this picture on. Well here I am decorating the cake Jill was trying to make it so you could see the frosting all over my shirt. Thanks for letting me help Jill it was fun. Hope you liked it okay!
Here are the boys tonight. It was so cute we taught them how to play ring around the rosey. They were playing it. Ryker was so funny he was singing "ring a rosey ashes fall down" it was so cute. He catches onto everything so fast.
Here i am with the cake. It turned out pretty good. The bottom part is supposed to be a road if you can't tell.
Here is another picture of the cake. Thanks again Jill. The party turned out great even though I wasn't really there. Sorry Jill I wish I would of been there the whole time. Its nice though that we got our Trooper sold. Thanks mom to for watching the kids while we should our car to the guy. It helped out alot.

1 comment:

Brandon and Jill said...

Hey thanks so much for helping make his cake!! I had such a fun time playing with the kids!! Your a great help thanks so much!! It turned out perfect.... a lot better than i could do!