Monday, October 6, 2008

We've been Tagged

They've been Tagged!!!


NAME & MEANING: Ryker Kamron Wootton means "Rich" Daddy picked my Name out. My mommy loved the name. Thats how I got my name.
AGE: 2 years old

BIRTHDAY: July 7

NICKNAME: Stinker, Pain in the bum.

FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: I love playing with my little brother Payten, Running outside. I really love going to Grandma Olson's house and playing with Aunt Carleighs dog Bruiser. Love going to Grandma an Grandpa Wootton's house to play with Quinton.

FAVORITE FOODS: Well I love chips and salsa, Candy (any kind), Yogurt.
LEAST FAVORITE FOODS: I don't like Bread at all. I don't eat much.
FAVORTIE MUSIC: I have a cd that has some disney songs on it and i love listening to any music that has beat.
FAVORITE TOYS: I love playing with cars, balls, and anything that i'm not supposed to play with.
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY: I love having my daddy home, Going outside, playing with little brother Payten.
WHAT MAKES ME SAD: When i'm mean to Payten, Getting in trouble for doing something i'm not supposed to do.






NAME & MEANING: Couldn't find a meaning on Payten. So I took my middle name and Used that. Cody means a cushion. My mommy and daddy picked this name.
AGE: 1 years old
BIRTHDAY: September 21
NICKNAME: Payty, Sweety, Stinker.
FAVORTIE ACTIVITIES: Playing with Big Brother Ryker, Crawling around getting into everything. Playing around outside.
FAVORITE FOODS: I love everything there isn't much i won't eat. I love sukers.
LEAST FAVORITE FOODS: Not much. don't like baby food anymore.
FAVORITE MUSIC: any kind that has a beat.
FAVORITE TOYS: I love playing with any toys, but Mostly when Ryker has one that's the one I want to play with.
WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY: When my daddy comes home from work, when Ryker plays with me.
WHAT MAKES ME SAD: When I get in trouble, when I get hurt.
I TAG: RYKER, KAYSEN, GAGE AND ADDISON

No comments: