Monday, October 20, 2008

**ThE pUmPkIn PaTcH**

Saturday my Mom, Jill the kids & I went to the pumpkin patch and to Bues's Pond to take some pictures of all the boys for Halloween. They were so awnry they wouldn't all look at the camera at the same time it was so hard. This pictures is like the only good one that I got at the pumpkin patch with all of them in it. It was so much fun though even though it was hard.

This pictures was takin at Beus's Pond of Payten He was laughing it was so cute. The picture didn't turn out the best it was kinda blurry. Oh well its still okay.

This one was taken at the Pumpkin Patch of Payten. He wouldn't smile though. He was just starring at me. The pumpkin that he is holding in his lap is the one that Grandma bought for him.

This one Gage wouldn't look at me he was too distracted. Ryker and Payten are holding there pumpkins that Grandma bought, but Gage threw his so he doesn't have it in the picture.

Me and my Baby boys. He wouldn't look at Grandma. He was tired of having his picture taken.

No comments: