Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MY CUTE BOYS!

So today I took the boys over to Sandridge Park in Roy to do some pictures of the boys for my grandma's birthday i'm doing a colllage of the boys for her. So i went to Walmart after to mess around and print a collage out and The lady asked me if she could see the original picture cause she thought that they were done perfesionally. I didn't think that they look like they were. But i had a blast taking pictures. It was hard to get them both to look at me at the same time, but i got a few cute ones. Let me know what you think about the pics. If you look at the right of my blog page you will see the edited versions of these pics. I edited them on my computer. Here they are........
I think this is really cute how they are holding hands. Ryker is such a good big brother.
Here is one that payten has a big grin on is face.
This one i thought was pretty cute they were laying on a rock and holding hands. What sweet boys.
I was trying to get them to look at me but they wouldn't but I thought it was cute how they were both looking at eachother.
Ryker has such a cute smile. Too bad Payten wasn't smiling in this one. Oh well though. Its still cute. We love you Ryker and Payten. Your everything to us. What Sweet Boys you are, don't know what we would do without you. you guys are just angels sent from Heavenly Father. Love you!!!

3 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

SO SO SO CUTE!!! i love taking my boys pictures too!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are way cute!! Go you!! How do you edit them on your computer? Your page is soooo cute!!

The Moss Family said...

I think they came out great. You have a really good eye. I guess it helps to have such cute boys though... ;)